DESCRIPTION: ZAP is a penetrating grease emulsifying formula that solubilizes heavy burned on grease deposits on grills, cooking and smoking equipment and stoves. ZAP allows fast and easy wipe down with complete removal of grime and minimum labor.
IDEAL USE: ZAP is commonly used in all Commercial, Institutional and Industrial Kitchens to renovate ovens, grills, fryers, broilers, cookers and other surfaces subject to grease buildup. ZAP is also used by Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants and Industrial Cafeteria's.
- Fast Acting - Most deposits including dark amber buildup are emulsified in minutes. No long soak time required with fast clean up.
- Safe - ZAP contains no harmful organic solvents or chlorinated hydrocarbons. All surfactants in ZAP are biodegradable and grease is converted to soaps that are readily biodegrade.
- No Harsh Fumes - ZAP conains no chlorinated solvents or ammonia to choke or irritate the user. There are no dangerous fume buildup.
- Ease of Application - Just spray ZAP on a warm surface, let it penetrate, agitate lightly and wipe off with a damp sponge. No hard scrubbing required.
- Non-Corrosive - ZAP will not attack steel, cast iron or stainless surfaces. It actually helps prevent corrosion from acidic foods. ZAP is safe to use on all surfaced except aluminum.
- Non-Flammable - Commonly used around flames in the kitchen, ZAP non-flammable formula is safe to use.
ZAP - Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Allow grill to cool to 200-250 degrees
- Spray ZAP on grill surface and let pentrate for up to 5 minutes. Use stainless steel scrubber or grill screen to remove tough deposits
- Wipe clean with a cloth or sponge. A second application of ZAP may be needed for grills that have been neglected
- Thoroughly rinse all surfaces with damp cloth or sponge
- Reheat and season with oil. Allow new oil to reheat at 350 degrees for at least 10 minutes to avoid sticking
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Spray ZAP on oven surface
- Allow to penetrate for 10 minutes
- Wipe clean with a sponse, rinsing often
NOTE: ZAP works best on warm surfaces that are just cool enough to touch. Use of gloves is recommended when applying ZAP. Best applied with sprayer.
- Type - Oven Cleaner
- Color - Purple
- Odor - Acridic
- pH Factor - >1
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - None
ZAP must be used in accordance with label directions