DESCRIPTION: X-Crete is a concrete de-bonding agent that reverses the molecular bonding action of cement and turns it back into loose mix of sand and aggregate that is easily rinsed away.
IDEAL USE: X-Crete is used to clean concrete trucks, mixers, tools, forms, saws, finishing machines and more. No high labor costs are incurred and damaging hammer/chisel work involved.
- Environmentally Responsible - X-Crete is a biodegradable mixture that contains no hazardous ingredients or volatile organic compounds (VOC's) that can harm the enviornment.
- No Harsh Mineral Acids - X-Crete is a strong yet gentle. It does not depend on muriatic acid to dissolve the concrete and produces no corrosive fumes.
- Continues Working - X-Crete has no volatile mineral acids; it does not evaporate or loose strength rapidly. It keeps working until the entire mass of concrete is broken down and can be flushed off easily.
- Safe - X-Crete is not corrosive to the skin and contains no corrosive fumes to attack the lungs. It does not attack steel, aluminum or equipment surfaces.
- Economical - Labor is the most expensive part of the clean-up job. With X-Crete, labor is reduced to a minimum.
X-CRETE - Non-Acid Concrete Remover
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use X-Crete at full strength, do no dilute. Do not wet down concrete before applying and do not use on extremely hot surfaces
- Spray X-Crete to thoroughly wet and saturate concerete. Allow it to penetrate and sotfen the concrete. Heavy deposits, apply several sprays of X-Crete
- Continue spraying and let it work for 20-30 minutes or until concrete is softened and can be removed easily by water spray
For Cleaning Tools
- Pour enough X-Crete in a plastic bucket to cover the tools entirely
- Soak tools until concrete is loosened
- Wash with water and dry
- Type - Complexing concrete, cleaner, remover
- Color - Pale white
- Odor - Mild
- pH Factor - Neutral
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - Low. Harmful if swallowed
X-Crete must be used in accordance with label directions