DESCRIPTION: Viretron is a powerful cleaner and deodorizer designed to combat bacteria and germs on inanimate, non-porous, hard surfaces.
IDEAL USE: Viretron is recommended for areas where people are closely associated for extended periods of time and where there is a heavy flow of pedestrian traffic. Viretron helps maintain a clean environment in Schools, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Clinics, Hotels and Motels, Restaurants, Factories and Businesses with large work forces.
- Controls Spread of Germs - Viretron aids in controlling the spread of germs and is recommended to use when widespread outbreaks are a threat. Viretron offers residual protection and is effective in suppressing reservoirs and viruses on areas such as telephones, beds and hardware.
- Effective Cleaner - Viretron helps combat germs on surfaces as well as in the air. It reduces the hazard of cross infection by bacteria from environmental surfaces.
- Destroys Malodors - Viretron breaksdown the molecular structure of unpleasant odors while killing the bacteria that are often the cause of the malodors. This non-selective odor neutralizer acts instantly and remains effective for long periods on the most offensive malodors.
VIRETRON - Hospital Grade Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Hold dipsenser upright about 6-8in. from surface and spray until surface is wet. Allow to sit for 10min
- Hold dispenser upright way from face and spray into air several times toward the center of the room
For Mildew Control
- Wipe down surface then spray Viretron until surface is wet
- Repeat application every week to maintain control
Treated food contact surfaces and equipment must be thoroughly cleaned and rinsed with water prior to reuse
NOTE: DO NOT use on polished wood, furniture or rayon fabrics
- Type - Hospital Grade Cleaner
- Color - Clear
- Odor - Alcohol
- pH Factor - 7-8
- Flammability - Flammable
- Toxicity - None
Viretron must be used in accordance with label directions