DESCRIPTION: Vee Wash is a concentrated, acrylic liquid car wash and wax that has a more robust cleaning affect that leaves vehicles soil-free without harming paint or metal.
IDEAL USE: Vee Wash is used by Vehicle Maintenance Garages, Auto Dealers, Rent-A-Car Companies, Bus Maintenance Garages, Taxi Fleets and more.
- Custom Blended - Vee Wash is custom blended in 3 formulations to make best use of water available in that area.
- Washes and Waxes in One Application - The wax in Vee Wash adheres to metal through an electrostatic process that makes it cling to the metal while dirt and suds rinse-off.
- Easy to Use and Store - Add Vee Wash to water and wash in usual manner. Vee Wash removes tree sap, bugs, gas stains, oil and sludge leaving paint looking new. Vee Wash will not break down or separate in storage.
- Long Lasting Shine - Vee Wash contains acrylic polymers which give sound paint jobs a lustrous, streak free shine that lasts for days.
- Economical to Apply - No special equipment is necessary to apply Vee Wash. It works with any presently functioning car washing machinery. Special formulation prevents water spots and molecular plating repels dirt and dust, elminating need for repeated frequent washes.
VEE WASH - Concentrated Car Wash
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Mix in proportions of 2 oz. Vee Wash to each gallon of water
- Wash by hand or machine
- Rinse well and wipe dry
- Type - Concentrated Acrylic Wash
- Color - Hazy Yellow
- Odor - Vanilla
- pH Factor - 8.5-9
- Flammability - Non-Flammable
- Toxicity - None
Vee Wash must be used in accordance with label directions