DESCRIPTION: Surf-A-Seal is a specialized penetrating polyacrylate polymer sealant which forms a clear, colorless, non-yellowing protective surface on porous materials such as terrazzo, unglazed tile and marble.
IDEAL USE: Surf-A-Seal should be applied to all porous surfaces when they are new and clean to prevent dirt penetration and reduce maintenance.
- Never Yellows - The specialized polyacrylate polymers in Surf-A-Seal are sun reistant and non-yellowing.
- Protects - Surf-A-Seal penetrates into the porous surface sealing out dirts and stains and protecting the surface from harmful chemical cleaning agents.
- Lower Maintenance Costs - When dirt and soil cannot penetrate into the pores, they are quickly and easily wiped away without hard scrubbing.
- Longer Floor Life - Cleaning agents and atomospheric contamination can attack terrazzo and marble causing increased wear and a permanently soiled appearance. Surf-A-Seal makes a tough barrier layer to seal out these enemies of floor life.
- Build a Wear Coating - After sealing with Surf-A-Seal, finish the floor with a maintenance coat of Lustre Shine (found in Floor Finishes). This replaceable coating takes the hard wear and is renewed periodically. The Surf-A-Seal stays locked in.
- Non-Slip Surface - Surf-A-Seal is waterproof and reduces slipping in wet weather.
- Seals Most Porous Surfaces - Surf-A-Seal penetrates and protects most porous surfaces such as grout lines, mortar joints, smooth concrete and unglazed ceramic surfaces.
SURF-A-SEAL - Solvent Sealer
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Remove all dirt, oil and wax with Restore (found in Floor Strippers)
- Let dry completely before coating
- Use a lamb's wool or sponge applicator to apply a thin layer of Surf-A-Seal over entire surface
- Allow at least 3 hours to dry before resuming foot traffic
For maximum protection and shine, after sealing apply Lustre Shine or Brite Glo (found in Floor Finishes) in regular maintenance program.
NOTE: Extremely porous floors may require a second coat. Do not apply to build a heavy surface layer
- Type - Solvent based acrylic solvent resistant clear coating
- Color - Colorless
- Odor - Mild Ammonia
- pH Factor - 4
- Flammability - Combustible
- Toxicity - Non-toxic
Surf-A-Seal must be used in accordance with label directions