DESCRIPTION: Super Seal is a water-based, non-flammable clear acrylic floor sealer and coating that is solvent and chemical resistant.
IDEAL USE: Super Seal can be applied to concrete, tile, stone surfaces inside or outside. It can be applied to cured concrete to control dusting and work surfaces exposed to oil drippings or spills. Super Seal can be used as a sealer and topped with a renewable wear surface such as Brite-Glo or Dazzle (found in Floor Finishes).
- Environmentally Responsible - Super Seal has no heavy metal additives, no ozone depleting solvents and has low VOC's. It is extremely environmentally friendly.
- Tough Chemical Resistant Sealer - Super Seal provides the protection of a heavy duty solvent based coating from safe water-based coating.
- Safety and Convenience - Because it is non-flammable, non-toxic and has no dangerous solvent fumes, Super Seal can be used in buildings, workshops and around areas where solvent based coating cannot be used.
- Quick and Easy - Once the floor is cleaned and free of oil, grease and surface dirt, you can apply Super Seal fast and easy with a roller, lamb wool or brush.
- Blush Resistant - Super Seal dries clear with no blush or haze even on new concrete.
- Quick Drying - Long lasting. Under normal moisture conditions, Super Seal dries in about 30 minutes and can be recoated as soon as it is dry. Once dry, it is reistant to water and is extremely long wearing.
- Economical - With normal porosity of concrete, Super Seal will cover 1,400 to 2,000 square feet per gallon with minimal labor and time.
SUPER SEAL - Indoor/Outdoor Floor Sealer
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Thoroughly clean the surface with Quik Sol HP (found in Degreasers) to remove any oil, grease or dirt
- Rinse thoroughly and let floor dry completely before coating
- Apply Super Seal with a roller or lambs wool applicator
- Let dry for 30-45 minutes
- Apply second coat or top coat
Maintain Super Seal by mopping with a mild detergent such as D-Terge (found in General Neutral Cleaners)
- Type - Water-based acrylic solvent resistant clear coating
- Color - White
- Odor - Pungent
- pH Factor - 9-11
- Flammability - Non-Flammable
- Toxicity - None
Super Seal must be used in accordance with label directions