DESCRIPTION: Stripp-Off is a one-step floor renovator and wax/polish remover for use on composition floors.
IDEAL USE: Stripp-Off was developed to provide a method of preparation and renovation of tile, composition or terrazzo floors prior to applying wax or polish. Stripp-Off is commonly used by Schools, Commercial Buildings, Offices, Hospitals and more.
- Easy One-Step Method - Stripp-Off provides a quick, one-step method for floor renovation and preparation for polish application. It works rapidly to remove old polish and soil buildup without harsh scrubbing.
- Heavy Duty Protection - Great lifting power action carries Stripp-Off deep into pores to lift out grime, stains and old polish.
- Stabilizes Floors in 3 Ways -
- Completely renovates old polish to prevent reaction with new polish
- Lifts out sub-surface grime, soaps and greases to stop deterioration and discoloration
- Promotes rapid and complete drying to prevent spotting and poor adhesion
- Optical Brightener Gives New Luster to Old Fading Colors - Stripp-Off renovates and restores uniform appearances to all tile and terrazzo floors.
- Safe - Stripp-Off is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-emulsifying.
- Economical - Stripp-Off saves time and labor for maximum efficiency.
STRIPP-OFF - Heavy Duty Floor Stripper
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Heavy Duty Stripping
- Dilute 1 part Stripp-Off with 3-4 parts warm or hot water
- Mop surface, let stand for 10 minutes
- Rinse with water and let completely dry before applying polish
Light Duty Stripping
- Dilute 1 part Stripp-Off with 1-15 parts water
- Mop surface, then scrub lightly with brush
- Rinse with water and let completely dry before applying thin coat of polish
NOTE: DO NOT use on wooden floors unless varnish is intact and wood is completely sealed
- Type - Industrial Grade Floor Stripper
- Color - Clear
- Odor - Mint Fresh
- pH Factor - 12-12.5
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - None
Stripp-Off must be used in accordance with label directions