DESCRIPTION: Star Buff Aircraft Dry Wash & Polish provides a clean, smooth, glossy finish in a single operation. One step wipe on formulation saves time and labor as it cleans and protects aircraft surfaces.
- Savings – A smooth surface will allow for more efficient, uniform airflow by reducing “parasitic drag,” consequently reducing fuel consumption and engine workload.
- Non-Abrasive – Many polishing compounds contain abrasives that can dull and pit aircraft paint which in turn allows the surfaces to pick up soil and stains easier. Star Buff is non-abrasive and does not scratch or pit. It leaves a clean, polished, smooth surface.
- Cleans – Star Buff safely removes carbon exhaust stains, oxidation, insect residue, grease and hydraulic oil, without damaging abrasives.
- Protects – Polishing with Star Buff helps protect against fuel and fuel vapors, grease solvents, acid rain, salt, carbon exhaust, insect residue and oxidation.
- Non-Corrosive and Non-Toxic - Star Buff does not emit harmful fumes or vapors and is safe for personnel, aircraft and environment.
STAR BUFF - Aircraft Dry Wash & Polish
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake well then use Star Buff undiluted or in a 1:1 dilution ratio with water
- Spray or wipe onto aircraft using an absorbent towel or cloth in a circular motion
- Buff with a clean cloth until the surface becomes glossy
- Type - Low Odor Solvent Degreaser
- Color - Off-Whtie
- Odor - Sweet
- pH Factor - 3.5
- Flammability - Non-Flammable
- Toxicity - None
Star Buff must be used in accordance with label directions