DESCRIPTION: Saniclean effectively fights mold and mildew and prevents new growth on non-porous surfaces. It controls the hazards of cross-contamination on treated, hard, non-porous environmental surfaces and kills many micro-organisms that cause odors.
IDEAL USE: Saniclean is commonly used in Public Restrooms, Hospitals, Hotels, Flooring, Garbage Cans, Walls and more.
- Effectively Kills Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi - Saniclean kills Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella choleraesuis, Streptococcus pyrogens, Herpes, Simplex Virus Type 2, HIV-1, Influenza Type A, Brazil Influenza, Aspergillus niger, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athletes Foot Fungus)
- Disinfects - Saniclean cleans all types of floors that collect dirt and germs on tubs, basins, glazed tiles and leaves everything bright and clean. It also kills odor causing bacteria.
SANICLEAN - Mold & Mildew Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
To Clean and Deodorize
- Apply a mop, song, cloth or spray on hard, non-porous surfaces
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth and allow to air dry
Disinfection - Virucidal, Fungicidal, Mold and Mildew
- Wet surfaces with Saniclean
- Rub with brush, sponge or cloth
- Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth or allow to air dry
- Repeat weekly for mold and mildew control
NOTE: Saniclean is not to be used on utensils, glassware and dishes
- Type - Germicidal Virucidal Detergent and Deoderant
- Color - Pink
- Odor - Floral
- pH Factor - 11-11.5 (10% Solution)
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - Harmful if Swallowed
Saniclean must be used in accordance with label directions