DESCRIPTION: Rust Check is a protective coating which chemically transforms rust into a tough, protective polymer coating. Rust Check can also be used as a primer for preventative measures. Once dried, you can paint over it.
IDEAL USE: Rust Check may be used wherever metal is subject to rust corrosion. Rust Check is highly used by Municipal Maintenance Departments, Truck, Trailer, Marine, Automotive Garages, Hotels, Schools, Hospitals, Industrial Plants and anywhere the effects of corrosion decrease equipment life, efficiency and appearance.
- Long Lasting Protection - Rust Check converts rust into a tough black protective coating that provides long-lasting protection.
- Primer Action - Rust Check produces a strong adhesive coating that acts as a rust preventative prime in one treatment.
- Easy to Use - No need to sandblast or grind down rust to bar metal. Apply on rusted metal and allow to dry.
- High Corrosion Resistance - Just two coats of Rust Check gives protection for 100 hours of salt spray testing.
- Aesthetic - Rust Check can be painted over once dried.
- Safe - Contains no strong mineral acid and can be used indoors or outdoors.
RUST CHECK - Rust Converter
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake or stir well before using
- Pour desired amount of Rust Check in separate container for brush use
- Apply when temperature is between 68-100 degrees
- Brush or sponge Rust Check directly onto rusted surface. Apply two thin coats for best results
- Rust Check turns black and dries to touch in 10-20 minutes. A second coat can be applied in 1-2 hours. After 24 hours, the surface may be top coated
- Clean brush and any spillage with soap and water while Rush Check is still wet
- Do not return unused material to container or contents will be contaminated
For best results, initial application should consist of two coats
NOTE: Do Not dip brush directly into master container. Doing so damages remaining product.
CAUTION: Protect this product from freezing temperatures. Keep container sealed when not in use to prevent contamination
- Color - Black
- pH Factor - 2.5-3
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - Harmful if swallowed
- Coverage - 300-400 square feet per gallon
Rust Check must be used in accordance with label directions