DESCRIPTION: Renovex is a super concentrated renovator which removes cement and lime from concrete mixers, transit forms, shovels metal equipment, machinery, ceramic tile, brick and all masonry work.
IDEAL USE: Renovex is commonly used by Construction Firms, Concrete Plants, Masonry, Plastering and Ceramic Tile Contractors.
- Fast Acting - Special penetrants carry Renovex deep into deposits for quick removal of heavy encrustations of motor or scale.
- Safe on Most Metal Surfaces - Metals normally found in tools or construction equipment are not harmed by Renovex - Do not use on aluminum, magnesium, galvanized or stainless steel)
- Removes Rust and Corrosion - Renovex effectively removes rust and other stains from concrete or brick.
- Eliminates Heavy Manual Labor - Spray or brush on Renovex, allow for thorough reaction and rinse off.
- Water Soluble - Renovex rinses completely off and leaves no residue.
- Inhibited - Special inhibitors in Renovex reduce the attack on bare steel by 98%.
RENOVEX - Concrete & Lime Remover
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Chip or scrape off excess accumulations of cement on outer surfaces
- Use a scrub pad, stiff brush or course steel wool pad dipped in undiulted Renovex
- Scrub surface thoroughly with Renovex
- Allow 3-5 minutes penetration and rinse off with clear water. Repeat as necessary for heavy encrustations
For a fresh, relatively light deposit clean, mix 1 part Renovex to 6 parts water
CAUTION: Always use face mask and gloves when using Renovex
- Type - Concrete Remover
- Color - Purple
- Odor - Pungent
- pH Factor - 1
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - Moderate
Renovex must be used in accordance with label directions