DESCRIPTION: Remove It is a one-step renovator, wax and polish remover for use on composition floors.
IDEAL USE: Remove It was developed to provide a quick method of preparation and renovation of tile, composition or terrazzo floors prior to applying wax or polish. Remove It is commonly used by Schools, Commercial Buildings, Offices, Hospitals, etc.
- Easy On-Step Method - Remove It provides a quick, one-step method for floor renovation and preparation for polish application. It works rapidly to remove old polish and soil build-up without harsh scrubbing.
- Heavy-Duty Penetration - Solvent emulsifying action carries Remove It deep into pores to lift out grime, stains and old polish.
- Stabilizes Floors 3 Ways -
- Completely removes old polish to prevent reaction with new polish
- Lifts out sub-surface grime, soaps and greases to stop deterioration and discoloration
- Promotes rapd and complete drying to prevent spotting and poor adhesion
- Optical Brightener Gives New Luster to Old, Fading Colors - Remove It renovates and restores uniform appearance to all tile and terrazzo floors.
- Safe to Use - Remove It is non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Economical - Remove It saves time and labor for maximum efficiency.
REMOVE IT - 1 Step Floor Renovator
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dilute 1 part Remove It with 3 to 4 parts warm or hot water
- Let stand for 10 minutes after mopping area
- After surface is thoroughly wet and penetrated, use Floor King to loosen and move residue
- Use the PX 55 Vacuum wet pick up or take up with a damp mop
Floor must be rinsed and completely dry before applying new floor polish
- Dilute 1 part Remove It with 10 to 15 parts water
- Mop over floor
- Scrub lightly with brush and rinse
- Once floor is dry, buff lightly and apply a thin coat of floor polish
NOTE: DO NOT use on wooden floors unless varnish is intact and wood is completely sealed
- Type - Surface Renovator
- Color - Purple
- Odor - Sassafras
- pH Factor - 12-12.5
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - None
Remove It must be used in accordance with label directions