DESCRIPTION: Porta Treet is a bioactive bacterial enzyme treatment for all types of portable toilets and toilet tanks. More than an odor mask, it controls the source of malodors and effectively uses natural enymatic digestion instead of chemical agents and perfumes to control toilet odors.
IDEAL USE: Porta Treet is commonly used in Marine and RV Holding Tanks, Airplane Toilet Tanks, Portable Toilets and Pit Toilets for complete treatment and malodor control.
- Enviromentally Responsible - Porta Treet contains only biodegradable dispersants and odor control additives plus non-pathogenic bacteria and natural enzymes. It contains no organic solvents, formaldehyde or disinfectants that can adversely affect the ecosystem.
- No Formaldehyde - Contains no formaldehyde which can cause serious allergic reactions in many people.
- No Disinfectants - Contains no disinfectants which seriously interferes with proper sewage disposal of waste products.
- Enzyme Active Treatment - Porta Treet contains stablizied enzymes that spring into action when they are diluted and brought into contact with organic waste. These enzymes rapidly breakdown the complex organic wastes to simple materials that the bacteria eat up and destroy. The source of malodors is removed not masked.
- Color Indicator - The distinct blue color is an effective indicator that sufficient treatment is present.
- Safe - There are no Salmonella, E.Coli or other disease causing bacteria in Porta Treet and no-toxic chemicals. It is 100% bio-friendly and safe for the eco-system.
PORTA TREET - Portable Toilet Treatment
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Marine and RV Holding Tanks
- Pour 8 ounces of Porta Treet through toilet into holding tank
- Add approximately 1 gallon of water to holding tank
- Concentrated 8 ounces will treat and deodorize 10-20 gallons of waste
- Pour 4 ounces of Porta Treet per 5 gallons of capacity into waste holding tank through valve opening
- Add enough water to cover the bottom of the tank
- Flush system with fresh water
- Type - Bio-active enzyme deodorant treatment
- Color - Blue
- Odor - Sweet
- pH Factor - 7-8
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - Non-Toxic
Porta Treet must be used in accordance with label directions