DESCRIPTION: Porlex instantly dissolves uric acid stain, caked soil, porous lime deposits and discolorations on bathroom fixtures, toilet bowls and urinals without corrosive fumes or muriatic acid that can harm chrome and metal fittings. Concentrated Porlex clings to the surface, reaches under flush rings and down through the trap for renovation and deodorizing of bathroom fixtures.
IDEAL USE: Porlex safely and quickly renovates all wash basin, tubs and bowl surfaces including chrome, porcelain and porcelain enamel in Schools, Hospitals, Commercial Building and Industrial Plants.
- Safely Renovates All Surfaces - The unique components in Porlex permits its use on all types of bowls. It contains no muriatic acid and will not stain, corrode or spot metal and chrome pipes, fittings and tubing.
- Deodorizes - Porlex eliminates odors by breaking down the molecular structure of bacteria, germs and scum. Porlex leaves a pleasant fragrance on all surfaces.
- Thyrotrophic Formula Enhances Effectiveness - Porlex is a concentrated creamy solution that is vastly superior to the watered-down liquids which run off dirty surfaces without cleaning. Porlex's active ingredients remain on the surface for a longer time, providing maximum stain and soil penetration on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Cuts Down Cleaning Time - Porlex's penetrating and emulsifying agents dissolve stains, soils, soap scum and deposits the first time. There is no need for repeated applications. When Porlex soaks in, maximum efficiency is achieved.
PORLEX - Toilet Bowl, Tub & Sink Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Toilets and Urinals
- Squeeze a stream of Porlex on surface and spread with a bowl swab
- Let Porlex stand for 3-5 minutes
- Use swab and and work from top to trap
- Flush toilet
Drinking Fountains and Cermic Tile
- Dilute 1 part Porlex with 2 parts water
- Swab area to be cleaned, agitating if necessary
- Rinse off with water
NOTE: Porlex should not be used on magnesium, nylon or galvanize
- Type - Safe action porcelain cleaner/renovator
- Color - Green
- Odor - Mint
- pH Factor - 1-2 (10% Solution)
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - None
Porlex must be used in accordance with label directions