DESCRIPTION: Pinetex is an industrial strength disinfectant that is extremely effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. It is an excellent deodorizer that renovates and disinfects glass, metal, glazed porcelain, linoleum, tile, smooth leather, vinyl, enameled and finished wood surfaces on walls, floors, appliances and furnishings.
IDEAL USE: Pinetex is widely used by Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Day Care Centers, Veterinary Clinics, Garbage Trucks, Industrial Waste Receptacles and more.
- Renovates and Deodorizes - Multipurpose Pinetex eliminates the need to purchase and store different types of cleaners. It is extremely useful in controlling odors that are bacterial in origin.
- Effective Virucide and Germicide - Pinetex is effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella chloreasuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Influenza virus, Candida albicans, Escherichia coli, Streptococcus pyogenes, Enterobacter aerogenes and Shigella sonnei organisms.
- Activated Disinfectant - Pinetex adds penetrating and disinfecting efficiency to a pine oil base. This fresh and complete kind of disinfectant efficiency is not obtainable with pine oil alone. Pinetex is effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria whereas pine oil attacks negative bacteria, killing only half the germs.
- Stable in Storage - Pinetex will not separate or lose its disinfecting power while being stored. It is formulated for stability in severe climates and temperatures. Pinetex is also non-flammable and non-corrosive.
PINETEX - Pine Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
General Cleaning Prior to Disinfecting
- Thoroughly wipe down surfaces to be treated
- Dilution - 3 to 12 ounces of Pinetex per 1 gallon of water
- Light to Medium Soil - 7.5 ounces of Pinetex per 1 gallon of water
- Heavy Soil - 16 ounces of Pinetex per 1 gallon of water
NOTE: Surfaces must remain moist for at least 10 minutes to assure proper germicdal action
- Type - Multipurpose Cleaner
- Color - Straw
- Odor - Pine
- pH Factor - 7-8
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - None
Pinetex must be used in accordance with label directions