DESCRIPTION: Oven-X is a heavy duty oven renovator and cleaner in a handy aerosol form with a pleasant citrus odor.
IDEAL USE: Oven-X is the ideal industrial strength oven renovator for any establishment that maintains stoves, ovens and grills. It is commonly used by Commercial Kitchens, Housing Authorities, Restaurants, Hotels/Motels, Schools, Apartments and Hospitals.
- Easy Cleaning - Simply spray Oven-X, let penetrate and wipe off grease and food buildup. No harsh scrubbing is necessary.
- Handy Aerosol - No special equipment is needed. No pre-mixing necessary.
- Economical - One application is usually all that's necessary. Removes encrustations and can be used as a daily maintenance product.
- Non-Flammable - Non-flammable fumes prevents flash fires.
- Works on Warm or Cold Ovens - Unlike most oven cleaners, Oven-X works well on both cold and warm ovens.
- No Toxic Residue - Oven-X is completely soluble. It wipes off leaving no residues, odor and problems.
OVEN-X - Aerosol Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Let oven or grill cool to approximately 200 Degrees Farenheit
- Shake can well and spray Oven-X over the encrusted area from 9-12 inches away
- Allow 15-45 minutes for Oven-X to penetrate and dissolve buildups
- Wipe surface clean with a sponge or towel, then rinse with a damp sponge
NOTE: For heavy encrustations, if necessary, repeat application and allow to stand overnight before rinsing
CAUTION: Do not spray on aluminum, composition tile or painted surfaces. Turn off current in electric ovens and pilot lights in gas ovens. Do not spray on electrical connections.
- Type - Oven Cleaner/Degreaser
- Color - Opaque
- Odor - Lemon-lime
- pH Factor - 13-13.5
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - None
Oven-X must be used in accordance with label directions