DESCRIPTION: Nu-Coil 101 is a powerful non-acid coil renovator and re-conditioner. It quickily cuts through oily grime and industrial fallout deposits and allows air conditioning system and units to operate at maximum efficiency. Nu-Coil 101 unlike Coiltron needs to be rinsed. It is widely used on outdoor air conditioning units.
- Powerful Chemical Action - Nu-Coil 101 removes foreign matter such as corrosion, oxidation, incrustation, scale, industrial fallout as well as external aluminum corrosion. It has powerful deoxidizers that dissolve oxidation and corrosion and resotres peak cooling performance.
- Easily Applied - Simply dilute concentrated Nu-Coil 101 with water, spray on and allow its powerful solubilizer a few minutes to dissolve oxidation and corrosion. No agitation is necessary. Nu-Coil 101 penetrates below the grimy layer and floats grime away with easy rinsing.
- Reduces Energy Costs - Nu-Coil 101 removes energy robbing coatings from the air-cooled condenser coils and the air conditioning unit is restored to maximum efficiency.
- Prolongs Condenser Life - A regular preventative maintenance program using Nu-Coil 101 can substantially lengthen condenser life and save expensive equipment replacement costs and downtime.
- Economical - Nu-Coil 101 diluted with water and applied by simply spraying saves time, labor and reduces maintenance costs.
NU-COIL 101 - Outdoor Condenser Coil Renovator
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dilute 1 part Nu-Coil 101 with up to 20 parts water
- Apply with a pump sprayer starting at the top of the fins and working down until al areas are thorougly saturated with mixuture
- Allow 5-10 minutes for thorough action, then flush with a water hose or use a pressure washer where needed for thorough rinsing
Coil Brightening or Renovating:
- Dilute 1 part Nu-Coil 101 with 5-10 parts water
- Follow above steps
- For badly fouled units, repeat if necessary
- Type - Alkaline
- Color - Purple
- Odor - Acridic
- pH Factor - <1
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - None
Use as directed. Always turn off unit before spraying