DESCRIPTION: Multiclean is a multi-purpose, concentrated product specially formulated to provide the total cleaning power required for all hard surface maintenance at maximum dilution. It is a concentrated neutral cleaner designed for regular use as a maintenance cleaner.
IDEAL USE: Multiclean neutral cleaner is formulated with a special blend of powerful but mild detergents and wetting agents. Combined, it loosens, lifts and dissolves dirt and grease on contact.
- Effective yet Gentle - Multiclean penetrates and floats away soil and dirt. It keeps working even when mixed with high hardness water. Multiclean will not harm existing sealers, floor finishes or waxes.
- Safe - Multiclean is tough on soil but easy on the skin. The neutral formula contains no acid or alkali to dry and damage skin. Multiclean is biodegradable.
- Economical - At 20:1 dilution, Multiclean combines greater economical use with higher efficiency. Multiclean can cover 5,000 to 10,000 square feet per gallon.
MULTICLEAN - Multi-Purpose Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Sweep or vacuum surface clean
- Dilute 3-4 ounces of Multiclean with 1 gallon of clean water (warm water preferred)
- Use a clean mop to spread the solution liberally over surface
- Allow to dry
- Type - Neutral Soap Detergent
- Color - Blue
- Odor - Floral
- pH Factor - 8.5-9
- Flammability - Non-Flammable
- Toxicity - None
Multiclean must be used in accordance with label directions