DESCRIPTION: Mirrogard is a remarkable product that cleans, polishes and protects any smooth surface.
IDEAL USE: It is a multi-purpose, all surface cleaner and polish suited for surfaces such as glass, mirrors, chrome, plastic, vinyl, porcelain and marble. Mirrogard is commonly used in Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals, Schools, Office Buildings, Automotive Dealers, Department and Grocery Stores, Museums, Aviation Maintenance and many other places.
- Cleans and Polishes - Mirrogard cleans dirt, buildup films and residues from smooth hard surfaces. It just one application Mirror-Gard both cleans and polishes.
- Special Ingredients for Brightening Surfaces - After a period of use, most surfaces begin to look dull due to tiny scratches and pits caused by abrasive materials in the air and on cleaning cloths. Mirrogard contains a micro-emulsion silicone that fills these surface flaws and restores clarity and appearance.
- Long Lasting Protection - Special formulation produces an invisible protective coat over the surface against smudges, fingerprints and oils. The protective shield resists dust, dirt, lint and industrial residues.
- Safe - Mirrogard is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-flammable making it safe for use anywhere. As with other cleaners and polishes, there is no offensive odor associated with Mirror-Gard.
- Economical - Mirrogard protects as it cleans and polishes. Its repellent action makes constant cleaning and polishing unnecessary. The super slick protective coat decreases labor frequency.
MIRROGARD - Surface Cleaner & Polisher
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply Mirrogard into sprayer of choice
- Mist over surface
- Wipe clean and polish to luster with a clean, dry cloth
- Type - Mirror and Glass Cleaner
- Color - Translucent
- Odor - Mild
- pH Factor - 7-8
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - None
Mirrogard must be used in accordance with label directions