DESCRIPTION: Mildex is a strong oxidizing, penetrating formula that destroys mildew and soap scum stains that build up on grout or tile surfaces.
IDEAL USE: Mildex is used in shower and bathroom areas, damp storage, poolside, shower doors, vinyl curtains, fiberglass tubs, basement storage and anywhere damp conditions encourage mildew growth.
- Safe Alternative and Environmentally Responsible - Mildex contains NO toxic heavy metals, chromates, phenolics or phosphates. The penetrants used are biodegradable and no toxic residues are produced.
- Ready to Use - Mildex requires no mixing. It goes to work instantly, just spray on and let it work.
- Requires No Scrubbing - Mildex oxidizing action destroys the mildew stain leaving the gout clean and back to its natural color.
- Fast Acting - The deep penetrating action of Mildex cuts through the stains and removes them in minutes. Mildex breaks down the ugly soap scum layers that can hold mildew stains and leaves the surface clean.
MILDEX - Mold & Mildew Remover
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Spray Mildex directly on surface area needing to be cleaned
- Wait a couple minutes and wipe away with sponge
- Rinse off with water
Use in well-ventilated areas and wear rubber gloves
CAUTION: Avoid prolonged contact with metal as Mildex can react and leave a "rusty" stain. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces unless you plan to refinish or repaint.
- Type - Oxidizing, penetrating mildew stain
- Color - Clear
- Odor - Bold
- pH Factor - 11.5-12.5
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - Moderate
Mildex must be used in accordance with label directions