DESCRIPTION: LL-69 Protector is a revolutionary, flexible, translucent, non-tacky coating which provides long term corrosion prevention on all metal surfaces.
IDEAL USE: LL-69 Protector is used to protect all metal surfaces from corrosion. It is especially useful for battery terminals and cables and all exposed metal parts on marine, automotive and construction equipment and also stored metal parts.
- Environmentally Responsible - LL-69 Protector contains no CFC or chlorinated solvents. Ozone safe.
- Protects - LL-69 Protector is a long term corrosion resistant coating that resists rain and high moisture conditions.
- Temperature Range - LL-69 Protector is not affected by temperature from -50 degrees to 180 degrees farenheit.
- Flexible - The LL-69 Protector film is flexible and resists cracking due to expansion or contraction from temperature variations or severe flexing. Will not crack, chalk, flake or peel.
- Waterproof Seal - LL-69 Protector provides an airtight, waterproof seal that keeps corrosive acids and rain from attacking the metal surface.
- Non-Tacky- It dries to a tough film that does not attract dirt or dust.
- Chemical Resistant - It resists both acid and alkaline fumes, acid rain and battery acids.
- Easy to Remove - The film can easily be removed with many common solvents.
LL-69 Protector - Long Lasting Anti-Corrosion Coating
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Clean surface thoroughly and blow or wipe dry
- Spray a thin light uniform film over surface and let dry for approximately 5 minutes
- For severe conditions a second coating can be applied
LL-69 Protector completely sets up tack free in 2 hours
- Type - Flexible Protective Anticorrosion Coating
- Color - Translucent Amber
- Odor - Solvent
- Flammability - Flammable
- Toxicity - Harmful if swallowed
LL-69 Protector must be used in accordance with label directions