DESCRIPTION: Jetsol DW is a protective water-based film that aids in repelling deposits of oils, fuel exhaust, water borne oils and bugs. Jetsol DW makes it quicker and easier to maintain a nice clean exterior aircraft appearance. Jetsol DW is used by airports and other aircraft facilities.
IDEAL USE: Unlike many dry wash products currently available, Jetsol DW is not petroleum based but water based. As a result, the product has no bad odor and works in all weather conditions (including rain and humidity) without sacrificing efficiency.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Phosphate Free, Biodegradable, Non-Hazardous, Low VOC's, Non-Flammable.
- Minimize Metal Corrosion
- Reduce Drag Reduction
- Maintains Clean Exterior Appearance
- Prevents Hydraulic Fluid and Carbon Build Up
- Prevents Grease and Oil Accumulation in Wheel Rims
- Prevents Grease/Oil Deposits at Engine Exhaust
- Prevents General Grime on Exterior Surface
- Maintains a Clean, Smooth Exterior
- Non-Streaking Formula
JETSOL DW - Aircraft Exterior Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply undiluted Jetsol DW onto aircraft surface in dabbing motion using a sponge
- Allow to dwell 1-2 minutes
NOTE: Remove residual before it has a chance to dry
- Type - Aircraft Exterior Cleaner
- Color - Purple
- Odor - Mild Odor
- pH Factor - 3.5
- Flammability - Non-Flammable
- Toxicity - None
Jetsol DW must be used in accordance with label directions