DESCRIPTION: Greasolve is the new, safer, fast-acting grease solvent. It provides a continuous maintenance cleaning program for grease traps and drain lines leading to grease traps, sewage systems, wet wells, sink traps, lift stations and septic tanks.
IDEAL USE: Greasolve is formulated to clean and maintain grease traps and drain lines in Hospitals, Restaurants, Commercial Kitchens and more.
- No Service Interruption - Regular use of Greasolve will eliminate service interruptions caused by grease stoppages. There is no costly trap pumping and odors are controlled by Greasolve's fresh citrus smell.
- Food Compatible Fragrance - Kitchens mainted with Greasolve smell fresh and clean. New Greasolve offers strong grease solvency without the strong chemical odors which can taint food.
- Controlled Density Greasolve - Greasolve is lighter than water. A continuous protective layer dissolves grease particles as they float to the surface. The grease is then liquefied and flushed through normal sewage.
- Safe to Use - Greasolve does not interfere with bacteria and enzyme systems. It disperses grease into fine particles, facilitating the bacterial action of normal biodegration.
GREASOLVE - Citrus Terpene Solvent
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
To Open Clogged Grease Trap or Clean out Buildup
- Light Buildup - Pour 8 ounces per 1 gallon of grease trap capacity
- Heavy Buildup - Pour 10 to 20 ounces of Greasolve per 1 gallon of grease trap capacity
Let stand for 1 hour. Grease will dissolve and flow out as a liquid. Flush out liquid layer with a pressure hose and water.
NOTE: For preventative measures, use Greasolve daily
- Type - Grease Trap Maintenance
- Color - Red
- Odor - Citrus
- pH Factor -
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - None
Greasolve must be used in accordance with label directions