DESCRIPTION: Glint is a no streaking glass cleaner and polisher that penetrates and dissolves dirt, film deposits and oily stains to keep surfaces sparkling clean.
IDEAL USE: Glint is the ideal cleaner for windows, doors, display cases, mirrors, windshields and other glass surfaces indoors and out. It is recommended for cleaning and polishing chrome, tile, porcelain, plexiglass, acrylics, painted surfaces and ceramics.
- Cleans Faster and Easier - Glint's penetrating action lifts and dissolves dirt deposits, weather and smoke films, insect remains, smudges, fingerprints and kitchen residue. Glint wipes off easily to leave a bright, clean surface without visible scum or unwanted streaks.
- No-Streaking Formulation - Glint provides streak-less, spot-free cleaning of glass and other hard surfaces. It leaves no rainbow film.
- Leaves Invisible Repellent Shield - Glass stays clean and clear for a longer period of time before a repeat cleaning is needed.
- Contains No Abrasive Cleaning Agents -Glint contains no acids, alkalis or abrasive agents to scratch glass surfaces or damage plastic, vinyl, paint or fabric.
- Safe - Glint is non-irritating and non-toxic to the user.
- Reduces Maintenance Hours - Glint makes regular cleaning faster and easier and reduces maintenance man-hours.
GLINT - Concentrated Glass Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Mix 4 oz. of Glint with 1 gallon of water
- Load into spray bottle
- Hold aerosol approximately 6 inches from surface
- Spray and even layer of foam
- Wipe off and polish with a dry soft cloth or towel
- Type - Glass Cleaner
- Color - Blue
- Odor - Sweet
- pH Factor - 7-8
- Flammability - Non-Flammable
- Toxicity - None
Glint must be used in accordance with label directions