DESCRIPTION: Easy is a super concentrated hand dishwashing liquid formulated to leave dishes, pots, pans, silverware and glassware sparkling clean and streak-free.
IDEAL USE: Easy is commonly used in Institutional Kitchens, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Schools, Universities and Commercial Establishments such as Restaurants, Hotels and Motels. Use Easy wherever a superior hand dishwashing liquid is needed.
- Penetrates and Emulsifies Heavy Grease and Food Particles - Easy's powerful degreasing action penetrates grease, dirt, food particles and other films leaving no cloudiness on glassware or sinks when through.
- Lotionized for Gentleness - Easy's lotionizing agent makes it extremely gentle to hands without reducing its cleaning power. The lotionizing agent acts as an emollient, replacing the natural skin oils removed by detergents and additives.
- Instant Solubility - Easy is formulated to dissolve instantly in water, even hard water.
- Extremely Economical - Only 0.5 ounces of Easy is needed per 1 gallon of water.
- End Hard Water Hardness Problems - Easy is specially formulated for specific needs. It is available in three formulations - Formula 1: High Hardness Water, Formula 2: Medium Hardness Water, Formula 3: Low Hardness Water.
EASY - Concentrated Dish Washing Soap
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use 4 to 8 ounces of Easy per 10 gallons of hot water
- Run approximately 2 inches of hot water, add Easy and fill sink with desired level of water
- Type - Concentrated Dish Soap
- Color - Yellow
- Odor - Lemon
- pH Factor - 7
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - None
Easy must be used in accordance with label directions