DESCRIPTION: Dust-B-Gone Formula 1 is specially formulated product designed to eliminate and control dust movement.
IDEAL USE: Dust-B-Gone is commonly used to control dust problems in Institutions, Manufacturing Plants, Warehouses, Auto Dealer Service Departments, Lumber Yards, Textile Mills, Furniture Plants and Laundry Facilities.
- More Efficient Dust Control - The special formula continuously works to attract dust particles by capillary adherence. This keeps unwanted dust away from machinery, equipment, electrical panels, walls, ceilings and other areas which may be critical for special types of work or where dust can create serious problems and increased maintenance costs.
- Economical - One gallon of Dust-B-Gone covers up to 8,000 square feet once it is used on a regular bases. Dust-B-Gone can reduce sweeping time as much as 85%.
- Contains No Silicones - Absolutely safe for use in and around spray painting operations. Will not cause "fish eyes" which can ruin an expensive paint job.
- Helps Reduce Odors - Dust-B-Gone's pleasant fragrance fights musty odors while it controls dust.
DUST-B-GONE - Sweep Up Dust Control
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply Dust-B-Gone with a Poly Sprayer or similar pump up sprayer
- Set to produce fine mist spray
- Lightly cover surface with a thin layer of Dust-B-Gone
- After spray, sweep up dust with an ordinary push broom
NOTE: Do not overspray to the point of slipperiness
CAUTION: Do not spray on Tile Floors
- Type - Oil-free liquid sweeping compound
- Color - Clear Yellow
- Odor - Citrus
- pH Factor - N/A
- Flammability - Flammable
- Toxicity - Non-toxic
Dust-B-Gone must be used in accordance with label directions