DESCRIPTION: Dust Alay is a scientifically advanced emulsion specially formulated to control fugitive dust emissions by saturating, penetrating and bonding dust and aggregate particles together. Dust Alay provides affordable, effective and durable means to dust control, surface stabilization and water reduction solutions.
IDEAL USE: Dust Alay is commonly used on unpaved roads, haul roads, storage areas, stock piles, landfills, highway shoulders, and more.
- Improved Dust Control - Dust Alay retains moisture for prolonged periods. This unique property helps to hold down dust and stabilize unpaved road surfaces, creating smooth-riding roads that lasts.
- Reduced Routine Maintenance Costs - Since Dust Alay treated roads need less maintenance than roads treated with other materials, you can save on labor, equipment and fuel costs.
- Reduced Gravel Replacement Costs - Up to 80% of the cost of aggregate replacement can be saved when Dust Alay is properly applied.
- Reduced Construction Costs - Because Dust Alay speeds compaction, less rolling is required to achieve greater density-which translates into greater labor savings. When used with full-depth reclamation, Dust Alay can help reduce road reconstruction costs by as much as 50%.
DUST ALAY - Dust Suppressant
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Mix 1 part Dust Alay with 100 parts water
- Use spraying device of choice to saturate surface area
- Type - Oil-free liquid dust suppressing compound
- Color - Aqua Blue
- Odor - Low Odor
- pH Factor - N/A
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Non-irritating to skin
Dust Alay must be used in accordance with label directions