DESCRIPTION: Dazzle is an ultra-high gloss, non-yellowing acrylic floor polish for use on all types of vinyl composition and sealed terrazzo floors. It not only dries to a high gloss wet look finish but can maintain its look with high speed burnishing when needed.
- Buffs Up Easily - Dazzle buffs up to a super shine using a high speed buffer or burnishing machine. It's easy to maintain with minimum labor and does not powder or dust on burnishing.
- High Chemical Resistant - Dazzle is not harmed by repeated scrubbing or damp mopping between buffing.
- Restore Shine Easily - Restore worn areas by recoating with 1 coat of Dazzle. No special restorers are needed. This saves on time and materials.
- Slip Resistant - Dazzle is highly slip resistant and meets the ASTM 0-2407 requirement for slip resistance.
- Economical - One gallon of Dazzle covers up to 2,000 square feet per coat and lasts for months without re-coating.
- Durable - Excellent durability against black marks and scuffing.
DAZZLE - 25% Ultra High Gloss Floor Polish
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Remove all polish thoroughly before applying Dazzle
- Rinse floor well and let dry completely
- Use 1 coat Syntron Floor Sealer and let dry for 1 hour
- Spread Dazzle in a thin even coat over the floor using a Microfiber applicator or clean yarn mop
- Allow to dry completely, roughly 25-30 minutes
- Apply a third coat and let dry completely before allowing traffic on floor
- Damp mop with D-Terge or Multi Clean (found in General/Neutral Cleaners) as requred and burnish to restore with wet look if desired
- On high traffic areas, damp mop and apply a touch up coat of Dazzle as required. No stripping is necessary before re-coating
- Type - Wax Sealer
- Color - White
- Odor - None
- pH Factor - N/A
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - None
Dazzle must be used in accordance with label directions