DESCRIPTION: D-Terge is a highly concentrated surface renovator and deodorizer for use on all environmental surfaces. D-Terge's many uses and high concentration make it very versatile and long lasting.
IDEAL USE: D-Terge is commonly used in Nursing Homes, Schools, Hospitals, Restaurants, Industrial Plants and wherever deep cleaning is necessary. D-Terge is recommended for renovating floors and woodwork, walls, ceilings, desks and furniture, venetian blinds, industrial machinery and general construction clean-up.
- Safe for Every Washable Surface - D-Terge can be safely used on all surfaces that water will not harm.
- Effective Deodorizer - D-Terge removes grease, grime and dirt that can support bacteria and cause odors.
- Mild - D-Terge contains no soap, acid, ammonia or alkali. This neutral aggressive renovator is not harmful to normal skin.
- Exceptional Soil Remover - D-Terge contains a unique penetrating agent that lifts dirt out of the tiniest crevices. It emulsifies grease, oils and animal fats for easy pickup.
- Remains Effective in Hard Water - D-Terge is specifically formulated with built-in water softeners and continues to renovate effectively even in very hard water.
- Economical - D-Terge's many uses and high concentration makes it very versatile and long lasting.
D-TERGE - Concentrated Surface Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Add 8 ounces of D-Terge to 2 gallons of warm water
- Scrub or mop floor with solution
- Remove dirt with squeegee or damp mop
- Floor may be rinsed if desired
Walls, Woodwork, Tile, Porcelain, Enamel and Metal Surfaces
- Add 4 ounces of D-Terge to 1 gallon of water
- Repeat steps above
- Type - Neutral Detergent Soap
- Color - Blue
- Odor - Floral
- pH Factor - 8.5-9
- Flammability - Non-Flammable
- Toxicity - None
D-Terge must be used in accordance with label directions