DESCRIPTION: Crème Cleanser is a non-acidic, ammoniated, lotionized renovator that maintains, deodorizes, polishes and leaves a transparent soil-repelling film on the renovated surface.
IDEAL USE: Crème Cleanser is commonly used in Hotels, Motels, Institutions, Retail Establishments and more. It is used in marinas to brighten chrome work on fittings and to renovate fiberglass hulls. Crème Cleanser is excellent for use on porcelain, stainless steel, plastic, chrome, aluminum, fiberglass and brass.
- Superior Renovating Power - Crème Cleanser quickly removes dried on foods, grease, rust, scale and stains without the hard and tiresome scrubbing.
- Controlled Abrasive Action - Crème Cleanser's special blend of chemical agents and penetrants removes stains without damaging surfaces.
- Lotionized - Because of its consistency, Crème Cleanser is in contact with the horizontal and vertical surfaces longer, providing superior renovation and stain removal.
- Non-Acidic/Low Toxicity - Crème Cleanser contains no acids. It is safe on hands, harmless to fabrics and non-corrosive. There are no harsh fumes and leaves a pleasant, clean and fresh scent.
CRÈME CLEANSER - Porcelain, Stainless Steel and More Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply Crème Cleanser directly on surface or with a damp cloth or brush
- Agitate on heavy embedded soils
- Remove by rubbing lightly with a clean cloth or sponge
- Type - Crème Cleanser
- Color - Opaque, Off-White
- Odor - Fresh
- pH Factor - 1
- Flammability - Non-Flammable
- Toxicity - None
Crème Cleanser must be used in accordance with label directions