DESCRIPTION: Auto Foam is a concentrated, acrylic liquid car wash and wax. Auto Foam is used by Vehicle Maintenance Garages, Auto-Dealers, Rent-A-Car Companies, Bus Maintenance Garages, Taxi Fleets and more.
- Washes and Waxes in One Application - The wax in Auto Foam adheres to metal through an electrostatic process that makes it cling to the metal while dirt and suds rinse off.
- Easy to Use and Store - Add Auto Foam to water and wash in usual manner. Auto Foam removes tree sap, bugs, gas stains, oil and sludge leaving paint looking new. Auto Foam will not break down or separate in storage.
- Long Lasting Shine - Auto Foam contains acrylic polymers which give sound paint jobs a lustrous streak-free shine that lasts for days.
- Economical to Apply - No special equipment is necessary to apply Auto Foam. It works with any presently functioning car washing machinery. Special formulation prevents water spots and a molecular plating repels dirt and dust, eliminating need for repeated frequent washings.
AUTO FOAM - Concentrated Foaming Car Wash
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Mix 2 oz. of Auto Foam to 1 gallon of water. Multiply to create larger batches
- Wash by hand or machine
- Rinse well and wipe dry
- Type - Acrylic bolstered detergent concentrate
- Odor - Vanilla
- Color - Clear blue
- pH Factor - 7.5-8
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - Non-toxic
Auto Foam must be used in accordance with label directions