DESCRIPTION: Citrosolve is a powerful cleaning, deodorizing and renovating formula based on a synergistic blend of biodegradable natrual citurs based extracts and safe propoxy based ingredients that eliminate the need for environmentally unacceptable toxic solvents.
IDEAL USE: Citrosolve has the power and versatility to dissolve away tough industrial grease, grime and oils. Citrosolve is commonly used in Industrial Plants, Commercial Buildings, Schools, Hospitals, Hotels/Motels, Golf Courses and Country Clubs.
- Safer to Use - Contains no toxic or harmful solvents such as butyl ethers, methanol or chlorinated solvents
- Deodorizer/Degreaser - Many cleaner degreasers have strong solvent odors. Citrosolve uses the synergistic power of citrus terpenes and propxy solvents to cut through tough grease with a pleasant deodorizing action
- Penetrating Power - Citrosolve penetrates and lifts off the grime then rinses free to leave a truly clean surface with no oily films
- Biodegradable - Citrosolve's natural citrus and propoxy solvents are environmentally responsible as are all the surfactants and emulsifiers it contains
- Non-Flammable - Safer to use in the work place where other solvents can pose a fire hazard
CITROSOLVE - Natural Orange Oil Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Ready to use - No dilution necessary - Just spray on and wipe off
For heavy soiling, let stand a few minutes, agitate and wipe clean.
Cleans - floors, walls, counters, desks, cabinets, vinyl furuniture, kitchen appliances, ovens, golf carts and all sorts of equipment.
- Type - Natural Citrus Cleaner
- Color - Orange
- Odor - Fresh Citrus
- pH Factor - 7-8
- Flammability - Non-Flammable
- Toxicity - None
Citrosolve must be used in accordance with label directions