DESCRIPTION: Removes brake fluid, grease and oily contaminants from brake linings and drums (not necessary to disassemble brake unit).
IDEAL USE: Linings, disc pads, drums, cylinders, springs and clutches. Can be used to clean all metal parts, locks, cables and hinges. Safe for using on all metals.
- Versatile - A blend of fast-acting solvents that quickly removes grease, oil, brake and hydraulic fluid and other contaminants. For use on brake linings, drums, cylinders, brake shoes, disc brake pads and clutches.
- Easy to Use - No disassembly of brakes needed
- Fast Acting - Cleans and dries fast, leaving no residue. Stops disc brake squeal instantly.
- Safe - Non-flammable and safe to use on all metals.
BRAKLEEN - Aerosol Brake & Parts Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply by spraying Brakleen on equipment thoroughly. Enough to cover the surface
- Allow several seconds for the soil and grease to liquefy
- Follow with second application of Brakleen to remove all dissolved and suspended soils
- Wipe or air dry. Brakleen leaves no residue
NOTE: May soften or dissolve some types of plastics. Do not spray on plastic parts until thoroughly tested for solvent effects
- Type - Brakes and Parts Cleaner
- Color - Clear
- Odor - Solvent
- pH Factor -
- Flammability - Non-Flammable
- Toxicity - None
Brakleen must be used in accordance with label directions