DESCRIPTION: Biocare is a Carpet and Upholstery Shampoo. Its unique blend of surfactants and enzymes quickly breakdown tough organic soils allowing for easy removal from the surface through catalytic action of the enzymes when activated with water.
IDEAL USE: For years, enzymatic action has been known for its unique ability to break down tough organic soils. Biocare is ideal for carpet or upholstery stains cased by body oils, perspiration, food grease, cooking oils, blood, grass stains, urine, feces, vomit, gravy, clays, beverages and dirt.
- Deep Cleans - Boosters in the enzymes lift out embedded dirt, bacteria and allergens and dissolves body oils and soil. Biocare's super concentrated carpet cleaning solution cleans up to twice as much carpet as other brands.
- Gentle - Biocare targets a deep, thourough clean but is also very gentle and safe to use on wool, wool blend carpets, velvet and more like fabrics.
- Efficient - Biocare dries without leaving a waxy or sticky residue so your carpets can stay clean longer.
BIOCARE - Multi-Purpose Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
De-Stain and Deodorize Carpets
- Add 4 oz. of Biocare per 1 gallon of carpet shampoo prior to cleaning
Removing Mold and Mildew from Carpet
- Add 2-4 ounces of Biocare per 1 gallon of hot water
- Apply generously to stain
- Wait 10 minutes then vacuum with extractor
- Add 6 ounces of Biocare per 1 gallon of hot water
- Spray tiles. Wait 15 minutes. Rinse
- Add 3 ounces of Biocare to 1 gallon of hot water
- Soak overnight. Rinse
Removing Deep Stains and Odors (Urine, Vomit, Feces)
- Add 1 teaspoon of Biocare to 8 ounces of water
- Wipe onto stain. Wait 10 minutes. Rinse
- Type - Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo
- Color - Milky White
- Odor - Linen Fresh
- pH Factor - 9 (10% Solution)
- Flammability - Non-flammable
- Toxicity - Very low. Do not take internally
Biocare must be used in accordance with label directions