DESCRIPTION: Saf-T-Sol is a 100% non-flammable, non-combustible selective solvent formulated for cleaning all types of electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment.
- Non-Conductive - Saf-T-Sol can be applied to running motors, open switch boxes and all types of "hot" electrical equipment without danger.
- Fast Acting - Saf-T-Sol's special formula contains powerful penetrants which quickly and effectively remove all dirt and grease, leaving the treated surfaces spotless.
- Leaves No Residues - Beacuse it is 100% volatile, Saf-T-Sol leaves no residues on the treated surfaces.
- Non-Corrosive - Saf-T-Sol's formulation does not corrode or damage metals, painted surfaces, insulation or most plastics commonly used as insulators.
- High Breakdown Voltage - Saf-T-Sol's electric breakdown voltage exceeds 40,000 volts by ASTMD877 standard test.
SAF-T-SOL - Electrical & Mechanical Equipment Solvent
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- To apply Saf-T-Sol spray or brush it on all surfaces of equipment needing to be cleaned
- Allow solvent action to penetrate the soil and grease present
- Blow dry equipment with compressed air to dry thoroughly
NOTE: Use Saf-T-Sol at full strength. Never dilute
CAUTION: Saf-T-Sol may soften or dissolve certain types of plastics. Thoroughly test surface area before applying all over.
- Type - Non-flammable Safety Solvent
- Color - Clear
- Odor - Solvent
- pH Factor -
- Flammability - Non-flammable. No flash point to boiling
- Toxicity - None
Saf-T-Sol must be used in accordance with label directions